preludes for piano & orchestra
- A set of 25 preludes for piano, orchestra, and bilingual narrator
- Excerpts performed by the Havana Lyceum Orchestra with Simone Dinnerstein as soloist
- Performed by Nu Deco Ensemble with composer as soloist
- Recorded with composer as soloist with the Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra, conducted by Scott Flavin
- Engineered and produced by Grammy-winning producer Adam Abeshouse
- To be released via Sony Music Latin in May 2018 as the musical component of An Open Book: A Memoir in Music
Peek behind the scenes in this video!